It is a concentrated Immuno-nutrition consisting of Immune enhancing bio-active ingredients extracted from dried fruit of Morinda citrifolia, which has broad range of therapeutic effects. It acts through enhanced enzymatic activity of the digestive system.
VATISAR is rich in proxeronine. After oral consumption the body converts it into Xeronine – a key regulator of all cellular proteins and enzymes.
Morinda citrifolia is one of the traditional folk medicinal plants that has been used for over 2000 years in Polynesia as supertonic. Modern science is now able to document what the ancient healers knew about this Fruit That Heals.
Morinda citrifolia has been extensively researched at many research institutes in USA, UK and France. In India a non-profit organization “World Morinda citrifolia Research Foundation” has dedicated a prestigious journal “Morinda citrifolia Clinical Research Journal” to promote huge health benefits in clinical use.
There are numerous health benefits of VATISAR (Morinda citrifolia). Some of them are :
- Analgesic – Morinda citrifolia has the nicknames of “The Tree For Headaches” or “The Pain-killer Tree”. Studies have shown that it reduced pain comparable to the drugs tramadol and hydrocortisone, making it effective for arthritic and other joint pains.
- Immune system booster – Morinda citrifolia activates macrophages and strengthens the immune system, which then produces more lymphocytes.
- Antidepressant/sedative – It stimulates serotonin and melatonin, two very important hormones. Serotonin affects mood, emotions, and sleep; imbalance in levels of serotonin may contribute to depression. Melatonin regulates the Circadian rhythm, which helps you sleep; keeping this regular will help you get a good night’s rest, also improving your mood.
- Skin/hair care – Morinda citrifolia’s properties are useful on skin and scalp conditions, such as eczema and ringworm; also rubbed on scalp for lustrous hair; and will keep your skin young. Ingestion of juice may help your nails to grow stronger.
- Anti-tumor/anti-cancer –Morinda stimulates the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is an extremely useful substance, one that is at the base of many of Morinda’s benefits. In this case, it reduces tumor growth and helps your body fight against the cancerous replication of cells. One more thing that’s important are the amount of phytochemicals in Morinda citrifolia that fight cancer. Phytochemicals are found in vegetables and herbs and if eaten regularly will build up prevention. In the case of cancer already being present, Morinda and other plants with high amounts of phytochemicals will slow, stop, or totally reverse the cancer process.
- Hypertension – Morinda is high in phytonutrients, selenium, and vitamin C, which fight free radical damage on blood vessel walls; scopoletin, a compound that may lower blood pressure; It also has proxeronine, which is needed for the body to produce xeronine. Xeronine helps coordinate the cells to work harmoniously, lowering stress and in turn, blood pressure.
- Cholesterol – Morinda citrifolia prevents the absorption of LDL cholesterol, thus reducing plaque in arteries, keeping you healthy and alive longer.
- Memory – Morinda, by way of its large amount of phytosterols, directly helps your brain stay healthier, by preventing plaque formation in arteries feeding the brain, keeping it properly oxygenated.
- Helps in Irritable Bowel Syndrome/constipation by its high soluble fibre, which helps ease the strain on your intestines and softens stool. It also has necessary vitamins and minerals to keep your intestines healthy.
- Antibacterial/antifungal/antiviral – Morinda has properties to fight infections comparable to that of prescription drugs. It contains anthraquinones, scopoletin, and terpenes, all of which work together to fight diseases.